Saturday, December 1, 2007

Home Business Los Angeles-Home Based Business - What Steps to take

Home Business Los Angeles-Home Based Business - What Steps to take



I know what I'm saying, I've been there! Several months ago I was at the peek of my budget failure. I was drowned in debts and I was about to loose my house, so I turned to all options I had available! When searching on the internet I received so many adds about Home Based Businesses that I really thought this was my chance to succeed. So now that I have learned, I will show you easy steps to follow in order


Step # 1- Always make a list of all possible business available.


So I decided to give it a shot! First I started to make a list of all Home Based Businesses I was offered .


Step # 2- Narrow them by according to your budget.


Then I started to narrow them down by simple reality. My reality was that I did not have enough to start with.


Step # 3- Never get into something you cant afford!


I selected those that were within my budget. I am not going to lie to you. I was attracted to so many others that sounded great but I did not have sufficient income to start the whole process. So you have to realize that you cant have it always your way. We first crawl, then we walk and then we run!


Step #4- Start reviewing each business.

If you are going to get in to some serious spending, at least learn all you can about what are you getting in to. Search articles, reviews, statistics, etc. Once you do this, you will have a better understanding of each one and by this point you will have fewer business to chose from. Believe me, I did my research and found amazing facts!


Step #5- Get into each web page and find out how is the customer service. Truth is, once you are in, you want to make sure someone will answer all your questions! I reviewed different pages with only emails, no phones, no customer support, no IT support, It can get very scary.


Step #6- Investigate all payment methods! Hey, if you are going to receive money, make sure you know how are you receiving it and in what specific time frame. I had business that offered me checks by mail (they can get lost). Others offered EFT (electronic funds transfer) but within enormous time frames. So be sure to take a look at this topic before entering any business. It is your money we are talking about!


Step #7- Compensation plan! Lets be honest. The only reason you get into a Home Based Business is because you want money! So. make sure to know all there is about each compensation plan. This is where you are going to secure the money you are going to receive.


Step #8- Look for the hidden fees! When you enter, you don't know that you will be charged fees for each additional feature you want. Example, if you don't know much about building a web site, you pay an additional fee. If you want people to help you with your leads, you pay an additional fee, and so forth.


Step#9- Always set aside an extra budget for hidden fees! Even the best Home Based Business will require you pay extra, so be prepared! This is part of your marketing strategy!
Step #10- Get in, join your new business and don't give up until you make it. It is not as easy as it sounds but the earnings are worth the hassle!



PS: Just in case you are wondering where I got into after my research, I got into the one that best fits my budget, customer service is great, I have all my questions answered in the same day, I have an IT support team, conference training calls, pay buttons with maximum security and more. All this without no extra hidden fees!


Have doubts, need one on one coaching?
Contact me
Melinda
PMFinancialFreedom@gmail.com
http://www.pmfinancialfreedom.com
Everything you put your mind to, works! It's not the business, it's your attitude!




Home Business Tucson

No comments: